Friday, August 27, 2010

Christmas Morning

This is the night before I will become a father. I have spent 9 months reporting this experience about "What to Expect When She's Expecting" The truth is, with a journey like this my advise is don't EXPECT anything. We can read all the books in the world, follow each day on some baby web site, or read some ordinary guys BLOG.....but NOTHING will prepare us for PARENTHOOD and the amazing ball of emotions I am feeling at this moment. the way I feel tonight is like when I was 5 years old laying in my bed hoping to fall a sleep, only because when I woke up it would be Christmas morning. I cant wait to wake up to my new Christmas morning and await the moment where I will meet my daughter NOELLE. This whole blog started as a way for me to share the experience of EXPECTING from a mans perspective. I feel this journey has actually showed how a man became a DADDY, and the birth of a family. We have dealt with false alarms, scares, and the many moments of joy, frustration, and laughter. I am so ready to hold my wife's hand, and support her as she brings our daughter into this world. I am so proud of my wife and all that she has overcome during these past 9 months, and I know she's going to make a wonderful mother.
Tomorrow night my wife will be induced and our little Noelle will meet the world. I pray for the health of my wife and child and I am so excited for this next chapter in my life.... and I EXPECT it to be AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment