Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NOELLE MARINA



On Sunday Aug 29th 2010 at 6:06pm arrived the gift of Noelle. She was 5lbs, 6 oz, and was 18 and half inches long. At that moment my life became perfect. It is truly a miracle when you can instantly fall in love not once, but two times in just one moment. I fell in love my daughter, and I fell in love with her Mother all over again. In no way can I explain or tell anyone what to EXPECT when you meet your child for the first time. For me it was like in the "Grinch That Stole Christmas" My heart Grew and Grew and Grew and all for a girl named NOELLE. As soon as I saw her I immediately looked down at my beautiful wife and felt the tears of joy roll down my cheek.
This experience has enabled me to grow from a boy into a father. In these 9 months I experienced a crash course in patience, strength, laughter, and love. I learned that as we move more into adulthood your life and perceptions change into a more incredible feeling of joy. It's normal to miss the day's when you can party, stay out late, and only think of your own needs. learn and cherish the time during your significant others pregnancy to embrace this new and amazing chapter of your lives. Out of LOVE my wife and I have created a LIFE and that is a gift that you can never EXPECT, but one can only be grateful for. I will now get to start my life over again. I can now see the innocence of childhood through the eyes of my daughter, and hopefully I can GUIDE her through the journey of life.
I can't tell you word for word "What To Expect When She's Expecting" but I can tell you this...DO NOT SIT ON THE SIDELINES. This is your time to play the most important game of your life. Participate in every way you can with your wife during those 9 month's. Make your relationship strong and talk about everything important, to everything silly. I think you can see by my blogs that my wife and I are open with our feelings and how we communicate. I am so excited to start this next chapter knowing I have my wife to share every experience with. I can promise you one thing...the moment you see your child for the 1st time your heart will melt and your life will change for the better. Noelle is already one week and two days old and I wish I could bottle up every moment, dirty diaper, smile, and tear. This is a love like no other, and it's like nothing I ever EXPECTED.
To everyone who has followed and commented on this blog I Thank you. This forum has given me the opportunity to express myself and reflect and appreciate the most wonderful time in my life. I hope that some of my experiences have helped you relate and understand how a guy feels during this process, and a perspective into "WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN SHE'S EXPECTING"
Remember to cherish every moment and never forget to LAUGH.

2 comments: